Thursday, May 30, 2013

Social Psychology By Charm

Social Psychology By Charm
I really appreciated reading this, though I had a few questions. What is classically feminine topics? That seemed to vague or gender specific. A true lady can talk about anything and still be feminine. I think being informed and knowledgeable is an attractive trait in a human period. Especially considering how a lot of Americans a intellectually apathetic. I find that a person who constantly seeks out more knowledge is attractive. Some smart people think that knowledge acquisition stops after a certain point, I don't think it does. Even developing skill sets is attractive. For example, a woman who would like to be a SAHM should work on her cooking skills, knowledge of nutrition, and probably read more babies and children and parenting. Also I think a woman should look into homeschool education. I don't think its ever too early to think about these things. I hate the SAHM who can't cook or isn't educating and spending time with her kids at home. Whats the point then? Re commitment I think its wise for a lot of men to not get married. I still think there are women out there for some men to commit to marriage with, but there is a large population that should just ride out the LTR wave. That being said, after a while doesn't a woman become your common law wife anyway? Could she still sue for alimony if it fell apart? Also, if you have kids can't she still easily get custody of them? For me, I'd be damn if I was with someone for more than 2 years without any sign of a marriage commitment. I can understand and respect weariness. I really can. But I too am working hard to develop and improve myself so that when I am at the marrying age, I think Ill be shining compared to most women. Why? Because I've swallowed the red pill, swear I don't have a hamster (if I do I think its been unconscious for a couple decades), not a feminist (gender egalitarian) and I genuinely like men. I actively want the commitment that is marriage. The good and the bad. But I really think that there are so many crappy women out there ( and someone has to date them) that it would be wise for a fair portion of men to stick with the LTR route. Plus most gals just want the damn wedding anyway. They'd probably happily pass up getting the official license.

Source: datingforaverageguys.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment