Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Fiance Thinks He Is A Rock What Can I Do

My Fiance Thinks He Is A Rock What Can I Do
Hi aunty Eya,

I stumbled on ur blog yersterday when I was looking for answer on how to handle my fiance's attitude and it has been a wonderful experience since then.

Please I need help. My fiance is a man that loves me so much but at times his temper scares me. He doesnt shout but it is something u rather avoid. He is of the opinion that his woman shouldn't talk back at him and that anyway a woman's home turns out, it is her own making cos she has the power to form it. That if am to tell him something I shld put it in the right perspective and in a calm voice. But the annoying thing is that in anger he says hurtful things like" I wonder how u reason at times" I have

warned him abt that bt he keeps on repeating it. Most times when we have a misunderstanding, I apologise. Even though he does sometimes but 70% is me. He always says that I shouldn't push him cos he makes decisions more in anger and doesn't go back on his word his word.

I feel like is a threat and like am being enslaved if I didnt voice my opinion. Am human and won't be in a good mood always. The worst is dat if I try to show my anger and act moody, he will just keep off and leave me to come around.

Please I need advice on what to do. Cos I don't want to be scared of him in marriage and I need some reapect too. I intend to discuss this with him soon, and conclude by telling him that if he wants a master- slave relationship, then am out. What do u think? Am really confused cos I really love him. I can't even focus at work right now. Am sorry for such a long note but I needed to talk to somebody.

Thanks for ur help and God bless u!

EsthyThis article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment