Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Other Society And Culture Open Question I Really Hate My Workmates Coz They Are Always Gossiping

Other Society And Culture Open Question I Really Hate My Workmates Coz They Are Always Gossiping
I was transferred from a branch to the head office of my company. I looked forward to it. The problem is my workmates that i share an office with are very gossipy. The supervisor is in the same office and she also looves to gossip. They usually gossip about our boss and collegues in other departments. And the stuff they gossip about is really disgusting. I once literally got sick and puked. They gossip about really personal things that i am embarrased to mention but i have to just to make u see why im uncomfortable. They make fun of the big boss who is a lady and say that she pees as loud as an open tap. i can not understand how i should report to my supervisor when she has no respect for the boss. The biggest loud mouth in the office is a woman who started making fun of me because i am fat...saying i have big hair and cannot turn to see behind me. The reason i am posting this is i am getting dangerously aggistated and i might not be able to bottle up the hate im feeling for longer. I love my job but i hate my new workmates. Its been almost 3 months with them and i feel that i am going to give someone my piece of mind in a loud confrontation and i dont want that. I need my job. NB: we are on the same floor as Hr so i have to be super careful. Right now i have asked for tomorrow off work so i can be away from them. How can i deal with my unconfortable situation.

Credit: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment