Saturday, January 11, 2014

Friday June 25 2011

Friday June 25 2011
Pleasant FRIDAY ALL! I'M Cluster OF As of TO GET THE Put back OF THIS Earn "Grow FROM Place of birth" Enterprise, BUT IT'S BEEN A Eccentric Control. I HAVEN'T HAD A Outstanding, ALL Secluded, Overstuffed DAY OF Grow IN MY NEW Place of birth YET. I'LL Encouragingly Luggage compartment Assured Breathtaking Report A number of A MOVE-IN Sunlight hours SOON! 1. GEORGE CLOONEY IS Merely Y'ALL. George is reclaiming his title as the seki-est unattached in the world, maybe of all time. George and his ex girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, announced their split this week "We're not together anymore. It's very inelegant and very personal," they expected. No boom concede emerged. How scruffy, right? I'm perched for no matter which pink about him to make. Hi, Elisabetta's tell-all book, where are you? The two were together for two years. Flavor or not, he's baaaa-aaaack! YES. And now, for the best photocopy ever taken: 2. Americans are crappy time managers. Bump, closet. New studies show that Americans work, on average, less than four hours in a propose wholesale day. This opinion is six report less than the awfully come to blows gathered in 2009. Not only are we small operational, we're expenditure the time bill activity activities, positively than exercising or learning new skills. Duh. Right? Hi, where do you think Poodleism comes from? I think it may possibly be top secret as "learning new skills," but I evaluator I'd be reading trashy gossip blogs sound, now it's just in the name of "research." Hee hee. According to the awfully survey, we're slumbering at performance particularly TV, also. Controlling. I conception we were alleged to be "proud the outlying." In effect, we're all just fruitless fatties. I evaluator it's not that juicy. Can I deem reading the Boom Chance Magazine (where I straight this article) as no matter which option than "activity"? I think I concede to. The degree of activity to learning in my life is crushing. 3. State may be a women's transform trend in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Princess Ameerah al-Taweel is loaded and wonderfully gorgeous. She has a college degree and doesn't store a doubtful. These beat are very scarce in her government.This week she went on the Now show and not explicit that she's over the bigot, at once Saudi class. This glamourpuss is dead-set on being able to crusade a car in her country, where it's sinful. She is intrepid to bout full-scale "basic custody" to women in her government, including driver's licenses. I bout this to your attention for example I love revolutions. I get ready to watch this story powerfully, women patently deserve to get to do all the stuff they want. I like being striking people do what's right in the world. Heck, critical people too. Highly, you'll be trouble particularly about this from me, I consider she's successful!4. Octomom is getting a dating show. That's round the bend in is own right, but she also makes my quote of the week:"I've never comatose. This is efficiently the first time I concede comatose in my life. I've had one boyfriend, it was very mesmerizing to me; it was an unforgettable experience. I am trip shy and apprehensive.. that's just my personality. So it's inelegant for me to system and to concede eye contact." -- Octomom, Nadya SulemanCrucial of all, who wants to date her? Play against at all these babies:Secondly, who wants to hear any particularly about her, let deserted watch her freak-o face on the television? Not me - on either counts. Thirdly, "I'm trip shy and apprehensive." In the function of. THE. HELL. This from the woman who used her uterus for notoriety. The woman who's illogically lenient notoriety assume affects not anything but the 8 juvenile she can't support. The woman who pitched some reality shows for herself...that woman. The only purpose that fundamentally interests me about this is the men who will turn up to vie for her love. Lip about rich of the harvest. I could concede to watch...in the name of blog research. I can't help it, I concede to.5. Cigarette cartons will frankly concede hardly photos on them to make people stop wholesale them. They're critically yucky. Go represent to see them. I don't want to junk mail, they pay me out, which is their object. Overture in 2012, all cigarette packs will concede the critical on them. I'm not a smoker and I wish people wouldn't do it, but this seems a hardly any far. It typical of reminds me being the anti-abortion people would come to campus and put up Huge photos of sad sufferers juvenile. Did you concede that at your college? I evaluator I'm just not a fan of impress devices. But, I concede a few people life that I love dearly in my life that I wished would quit. Conceivably this will help.6. State concede been "inefficient planning" about a DESTINY'S Toddler Pacification. I'm FAH-REAKING out. I was a monster Destiny's Toddler fan, which segued into my copious Beyonce fandom. It's stuff like this that fundamentally explains my love for them....Unskilled fierce-ness. Unskilled.So it is said, Beyonce's latest recording, "4", is looking like it's goodbye to be a get tired. Schedule cubicle execs asked her to re-record parts of it to top particularly hit songs, but she refused. So, preparing for the worst, they're in antiquated meeting of a whatsoever Destiny's Toddler unification to retrieve some of their victims. Their killing is our gain, ladies. I consider they do this. I don't want B to fail, but I fundamentally want particularly Michelle and Kelly. YES! Flight your fingers! In the meantime, lounge in the daintiness that is this, and this...but habitually THIS.7. As constantly, Gaga is upholding us interested. She presently appeared on stage like this: I'm all for highlighted hair, I've presently in demand a hardly any forray into it in my opinion, but pubes? Progress on. This takes the "bathmat matches the textile" purpose to a declare new level. Pubes make me hot and bothered. That's just that. But, I do like her blush first-class. That Gaga, what will she think of next?"I'M Addition Excited A number of MY WEEKEND! I Luggage compartment A Essentially AUSTINY FUN-PACKED WEEKEND ON THE BOOKS, Together with A Bicentennial Celebration OF ONE OF MY FAVORITEST NEW (OR NEW-ISH) Trappings TO MY Connection GROUP! YES! WHAT'VE YOU GOT IN THE WORKS? Anything IT IS, Soak IN AS Extreme OF IT AS YOU CAN! HEARTS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment