Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Long Distance Relationship

A Long Distance Relationship
Morning aunty eya,

have been so blessed less than 24 hrs. With our blog. This is deepest mature blogs have ever seen. I need your help people I dent wnt 2 regret my life for a moment because hve been with GOD all thru my life.

I live in Lagos 26yrs old but have a very big


shape. I met a guy thru my friend. D'guy is 37yrs old from Ogun state. D'guy live in Spain and planning 2 move 2 Germany any moment from Nw, he told me dat he did an arranging marriage with a white girl 2 get green card but is almost thru with the card sha.

Which he invite me 2 come down 2 spain for just 3wks holiday and after 4month if am pregnant i will come down 2 germany to deliver my baby but he said I should use my money for d'visa but he will only buy me ticket. am ok with his attitude on phone, but my FEAR is dat if i eventually go down 2 met him there and am pregant back in nigeria.

I hope he will not dump me bcos i dnt wnt 2 be mocked and be a single mother. But i talk it out with him but he alwys said if he want jst kids frm me he will get it there that he need a woman dat he will spend d'rest of his ife with him.

Please, good people advise me.

Sent from my BlackBerry(R) wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment