Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pua Fails Then Growth Nov 5 And Nov 6

Pua Fails Then Growth Nov 5 And Nov 6
So today was not a productive day. I tried to step up to the challenge of asking girls out without even talking to them for a bit and failed. Overall, thanks to being with friends I did evolve and do things which I've never done before.

#puafails

1 brown at cafeteria while with a coworker

2 asian girl in office elevators while with coworker

3 short brown woman in office building

4 asian girl on subway.. Fail she got off soon

5 brown girl bus.. Tap out.

#beginNov6

6 some brown lady on the bus probably old

7 some cute brown girl sitting on the bus ended up getting off. The easy way out of getting off at the same bus stop as the girls doesn't always work in your favour.

8 asian girl walking by

#pua tries

#1 cute brown girl asked her to go out for coffee sometime. At york library

She seemed a bit rude based on her silence but in the end she said no thanks but thank you though

#2 asked her out some other brown one she kept walking and seemed awkward

#3 brown girl walking asked her out

She was friendly

#4 asked another one. She gave her # but said she's honestly really busy

#5 asked some asian one she wasn't interested

Fine fine. Oh I see what you're thinking you can ask me out,... Where would you like to take me out?

As a joke, I didn't say I'd say yes.

Another.. Will you marry me?

Girl:uh..

Me: oops wrong girl my bad!

Sent from my BlackBerry(R) phone powered by Koodo Mobile(R).

Join now Toronto Pickup Artists Meetup Group

Follow us on Twitter TdotPickup Twitter

Like us on Facebook TdotPickup Fans on Facebook

TdotPickup Main website TdotPickup Home Page - Toronto Pickup

Get the 411 on TdotPickup TdotPickup on 411

Source: japan-pickup-scene.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment