Saturday, April 18, 2009

January 26 2011 New Pick Up Lines

January 26 2011 New Pick Up Lines
This page consists of pickup lines for girls to use on guys. * (Brush against him and say) I'm sorry. You look familiar. * (Trip and fall into his lap; then say) I'm sorry! I'm so clumsy. * (If a man is staring, go up to him and say) Well. Do you want to go out or not? * (Send a note via waiter to a man that says) "Here is my phone number. Would you like to have coffee some time? * Didn't I see you in GQ? * (For the younger ladies to use on a boy) I was going to double-date with my friend and her date, but mine cancelled. Would you go with me? * You look like a real challenge. * My girlfriend thinks we should meet and go out because we'd be perfect for each other. * Hi! You look interesting. * Aren't you the poster boy for erectile dysfunction? * Maybe my sight's going, but you're the hottest guy I've seen all night! * You look like the kind of guy who likes pizza and beer. * I love sports. * I love beer. * Did you go to"(name of high school or college)"* How would you like to deliver me from temptation? * I thought about introducing you to my sister, but I'm not that generous. * Are you a stuntman? * I can eat my weight in cocktail wieners. * (As you walk by the person you're attracted to, turn around and say) Excuse me, did you just touch my ass? (No.) No? Damn! * Was your dad a baker? You've got a nice set of buns. * Do you go to"(name of gym)"* How about going to the game on Saturday? * I've got a hot tub at home. * Aren't you Sheila Graham's (use any name) cousin? * You look familiar. Did you graduate from The University of Handsome Men? * You're handsomer than George Clooney and Brad Pitt - rolled into one! * Are you going to ask me out? Or, do I have to lie to my diary? * I like inexperienced men. * (Approach a man with a pen or anything and say) Did you drop this? (No.) Oh, it must be a lame excuse for me to talk to you. * Which one of you guys is buying my drinks? * Hey, Leather! You're with me! We hope you enjoyed these pickup lines for girls to use on guys. Some of the other pages of this site might also help:FEATURED POSTS FROM THE PICKUP LINES BLOGWe're proud of this batch of blog posts, and we think you'll enjoy them too: * How to Use Palm Reading to Pick Up Girls * Pickup Lines about Smiles * How to Create a Perfect Date * How to Download the Guy Gets Girl EBook * David Deangelo Kiss Test * Neil Strauss Blog * Neil Strauss Emergency * Neil Strauss The Game PDF * How to Be Spontaneous * How to Improve Your Speaking VoiceSEDUCTION AND PICK UP ARTICLESDavid DeAngelo - Double Your DatingCan David DeAngelo really help you "double your dating"? An objective profile and opinion of "cocky and funny" David DeAngelo.The Seduction Community - Artists and Seduction GurusA somewhat skeptical and critical look at what the "seduction community" is and what "seduction coaches" teach. The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup ArtistsA review of the Neil Strauss book that was among the first to expose the "Community", a not-so-secret society of pickup artists.The Mystery MethodAnother info product similar to "Double Your Dating", but this one comes from another perspective. We provide a detailed review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment