Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cat String Theory Explained

Cat String Theory Explained
Notice how cats get curious when you put something right in front of them like, for example, a feather tied to the end of a string. Pull the string so that the feather will move and the cat will follow. Stop moving the feather and the cat shifts her focus on to something else. Pull the string once more and you get her attention back. The Cat String Theory demonstrates how we associate value to some of the things we see and how we easily lose interest in those that are perceived as having low value.I'm dedicating this post to all the men and women out there who are frustrated in meeting the right partner (whatever type you're looking for). This theory really has nothing to do with blogging, but I believe the basic premise could still be used as a marketing technique for bloggers, as explained in my article about the Law of Scarcity. Anyway, let me tell you the story about this cat string theory so you'll know where I'm coming from.Several months ago, I was at work doing the "same-shit-different-day" routine while in a kind of emotionally depressed state. Yeah, you guessed it, relationship problems. I was just there staring at empty space sorting out things that I should and should not be doing at that moment when, suddenly, another crazy idea just popped into my head. My inner voice told me to search for the phrase "mind control" on Google. I'm sure some of you would rather think "suicide" or "terrorist bombing" when things are not working out with your girlfriend or your wife, but not me. I'm probably just weird. If you try to connect two previous phrases from my sentences, you'll see how the idea was formulated: emotionally depressed + relationship problem = mind control. It's actually pretty dumb, but I was in a desperate situation. Imagine the things that men must go through just to understand what women want. Pretty deep shit.Being the psycho I am, I searched for the phrase and landed on the Wiki entry for "mind control." As usual, I was overwhelmed with so many related links. Two words associated with mind control, however, caught my attention: persuasion and seduction. I initially wanted to find details on how to control other people through some sort of mental hocus-pocus, but I was led into something much better. That was when I came to know about the seduction community. I know this is not news for some, but there are still a lot of people out there who do not have a clue what this is all about.So where does this short story end? Well, I guess I have to say that after knowing about pick-up artists from the seduction community and finding out what they do, I went out and grabbed any book containing seduction and persuasion techniques. I didn't end up being a pick-up artist, but I was grateful to know more about how the female psyche works. Ahhh... Peace of mind.Subscribe to VIRTUAL SYNAPSES VIA EMAILDownload VIRTUAL SYNAPSES (EBOOK) on ScribdDownload VIRTUAL SYNAPSES (EBOOK) on 4Shared

0 comments:

Post a Comment