Monday, May 17, 2010

Women Are Not The Problem

Women Are Not The Problem

Paige reports:

I use to explanation on online forums and would read comparatively a bit of stuff from dead set against points of view so I would be better in a explanation. Because I enclose from one place to another endlessly been anti-feminist I read a lot of feminist stuff to institute in my opinion with the sphere.The problem was that just reading the rantings and ravings of the feminists put a hunk amongst my husband and I. Since they talked about their bad fathers, boyfriends, husbands, co-workers etc I got to thinking about all the problems I enclose had with men. Tranquil conversely I wasn't reading with the outline to put, I did sometimes find in my opinion acquiescent and it took its clank on my emotions.The same as I enclose started reading above clothes from the "masculinist" framework I enclose had a seal problem. I find in my opinion habitually wondering if my husband (and all men) silently loathing me.

This is one of the complaints I enclose about the man-o-sphere, noticeably the MRM: these guys come across closely anti-woman. And I cannot, for the life of me, understand why.

At the chance of sounding beta, I enclose to say that I love women. Yes, it's fun to hang out with men and do man clothes, like work on cars, talk politics, leave a football series in the patch, and outlying manly activities. At the end of the day, however, I like use time with the ladies. I like talking to girls, I like banter them, I like making a bet them, I like to watch complex with children. I like listening to women talk about their children and husbands. I like how women look. I like how they move. I like how they beam. I don't care if this makes me the maximum beta man in the world, I like women.

And I just don't understand all the rage that men direct towards women. Women aren't hopelessly shameful (I don't quantity in head sin, so to establish I will frankly say that women are no above or no less hopelessly shameful than men). They aren't badly behaved witches maneuverings how to hot air men and make their lives maudlin. They don't sit about, cackling about how they design to asset-strip their easy target of a husband in divorce Supreme Court. Upper limit women want their marriages to work. They want their children to turn out well.

The difference amongst their wishes can be explained by one thing: feminism. Feminism is the biggest fall to pieces of my grandparents' days. They fed their sons and daughters on the gender evenness nonsense nevertheless putting and to the social constraints that had jig women's protocol. This isn't the indignation of the prevailing days of women; it's the indignation of their parents. It's the indignation of feminists.

And if state is any group of people that plus point men's (and women's) hard outrage, it's feminists. They're the ones that stated a war neither side all in all wants. So now men view women as ticking time bullets and women view men cads and lees. Mercifulness, feminists! I see no pretext to loathing women, and I believe that maximum women see no need to loathing men. But we all enclose bags of pretext to loathing feminists. Let's place the mistake everywhere it belongs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment