Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Could My Boyfriend Be Schizophrenic

Could My Boyfriend Be Schizophrenic
My boyfriend has begun acting very strange, as of about 6 months ago. He started execution these videos on spirit science and mature an hang-up with theories and conspiracies. He started talking about it to everyone who would channel. He needy up with me so I moved on and for instance he shape out he was ruined but as soon as took me back. Supervisor the months he has begun do something very strange trappings, some of which are:

-He accused me of care secrets from him and for instance I denied it he punched me in the cover, and at a ensuing date he did a loving intention for instance he brand I was talking to additional men. I called the order the second time but dropped the charges as he was doctrinaire that I do so

-He's really people are talking about him together with his friends. These excitement he stays in his back at the ranch and doesn't all right subordinate with people.

-He gets little by little differing for instance additional men look at me on the street, punching his undertake with his fist and spitting in their comportment.

-Whenever we start by part he raises his undertake to his top and back down again saying "I be at odds with introduce somebody to an area terms and provisos" or some additional drone and has spoken to me he does that the same as it blocks people from cursing him and gets mad for instance I knock against to him do something it, saying I was defending the additional person.

-He has without fail been self-righteous, but he now relentlessly quotes the bible and speaks about spirituality say. He in the same way says his name is Elohim (the Hebrew word for God).

-He gets disgruntled for instance I don't snitch what he is thinking and says if I just "come into the knowingness" like he has as a result we can communicate telepathically and I will snitch all trappings

-Says he loves me one day and the adjacent becomes mad and blows up at me over the smallest of trappings and says he doesn't care at all

-Believes that for instance we're having sex and he doesn't orgasm he's building up "sexual movement" and if he builds up adequately we can point a child without parallel with the ground having sex (like Mary and Joseph)

-Repeats words and numbers in advance he eats and for instance he feels like people are talking about him (example: 31 love 31 vigor 31 good sense 31 allotment etc).

-Is admirably easy-to-read to criticize about suchlike.

-Believes snooze is a issue oaths and for instance you snooze your mind goes to FEMA surface camps (so he calls undeveloped resting).

-Calls me stupid and a moron for instance I don't get what he's saying.

-He used to eat main, now has sworn off it and only eats vegetables and fruits.

-Used to exhaust marijuana generously and drink a lot, now smokes exceptionally and doesn't drink.

-Once to get not at home from an end we were having he jumped out of my break onto my impose a sanction, which is a significant height

I haul he may be schizophrenic but I have never confronted him, as he has gotten rowdy with me in advance and I fear if I reject his delusions he will hard done by me. This is very disturbing, as for instance i first met him he wasnt like this. Marginal notes, it got drop on one occasion he took lsd one day, and his get going killed himself for instance he was 16, he is 19 now. He was in the same way in a outfit, (I really him to break) which led him to be involved in all sorts of rowdy and malefactor activity.

A. Yes, he strength have schizophrenia but only a clinician who has interviewed your boyfriend at extent possibly will definitively gauge a diagnosis. At any rate being weak to supply a diagnosis over the Internet, I haul his symptoms are very taking part in.

I would perfectly present against confronting your boyfriend. He has demonstrated a word for violence and any battle strength anger him. He's in the same way psychologically tough which makes it unruly for him to imprison a relationship. He is definite not well.

At present, as you have described him, he is a word chance and you want not run through to umpire or to treat his psychological limitation. Clout this to the professionals. If you feel that he is a danger to you or part moreover, do not fail to call the institution or the local mental health check problematic surround. If the two of you are breathing together, you strength tally temporality staying with a trusted friend or relative until he has required treatment and is dependable. This is a deceitful situation that requires the help of professionals. Bracket safe and don't fail to try help. Satisfy discover care.

Dr. Kristina Randle


0 comments:

Post a Comment