Saturday, April 2, 2011

What Every Black Woman Should Know About Black Gay Men

What Every Black Woman Should Know About Black Gay Men
Well my inbox has been infiltrated with e-mails from black women since the post "Are Black Gay Men Ruining The Dating Pool For Black Women?" was published earlier this week. I guess I struck a nerve. I realized afterwards that I'd addressed this topic on video back in 2007 along with two of my good female friends Cristi and Art. And since it's impossible for me to respond to every e-mail this video will have to suffice.

This video was originally taped after Sizzle Miami in 2007 and a similar outrage from black women spilled over from MediaTakeOut.com onto this blog after seeing pictures of attractive black gay men who were obviously not interested in entering into relationships with them.

It's an honest discussion that I'm hoping you'll chime in on. Feel free to post this video far and wide. There's nothing but real talk once you press play. Get into it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment