Sunday, May 15, 2011

Inspector General Of Police Son Jamil Abubakar Deny Dating Actress Rukky Sanda

Inspector General Of Police Son Jamil Abubakar Deny Dating Actress Rukky Sanda
Put on has been this information of hardly that doer Rukky Sanda and IG police's son Jamil Abubakar are either dating or bedmates....Yesterday, in a published consultation, Jamil denied having such near relationship with Rukky. He intended the relationship was based on just brotherly love..

" I am not dating Rukky Sanda. Rukky is my friend, she is like a sister to me. She is an superb lady and I've come to respect her a lot. The fairness is that she has her own date and not me, we just come about to be close. Sometimes, we aid functions and go to eateries together. I idea some overzealous bloggers and media practitioners are just trying to wisp baggage out of proportion, they necessity learn to get objects otherwise publishing. If one is having an matter, it shouldn't be no matter which to produce if it's true. Rukky has the identical standpoint about our friendship as I do. The perturb of this information actually cracks me up. "

ARE YOU MARRIED?

" I am not. Time I keep want to get married someday. I am not waiting for the flawless spouse for instance not anything is flawless, but I keep been praying to God to give me a woman I can call my own. One, that will tone me in no matter which I do."

SourceDrop your remarks...Honor few months choice to win trade in prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the time. Perfect luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment