Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Concern

My Concern

Hi Ladies -

I seat a fear that has been mammoth on my soul. I service in a few organizations and I noticed a bias in male and female leadership roles.

Exactly, I attended a receive that was hosted by a Black professional partnership. The members of the partnership straightforwardly give back their time and resources to help and buoy the Black community. I couldn't help but noticed how the Black women are the faces and voices in implementing and crop growing programs. For example offer are lots of black men in this partnership, only a few are in leadership roles.

This partnership is just one example, but I noticed the happening in different organizations and the Sphere sports ground as well.

My concern:


Is the Black church bill sufficient to build up men and help position them to be the make, the resolve, and the leaders in our communities?

Are offer expand conferences, seminars, and retreats for personal tread supposed for women than men?

Are the black men and women in struggle with one out of the ordinary relatively of helping each other?

I prayed about this issue. I feel in my soul an need to induce the men that are members of the organizations that I service in to be the make, the director, the leader, etc. I what's more feel the need to meditate this issue with my chief priest as well.

Ladies, what are your thoughts?


0 comments:

Post a Comment