Monday, April 12, 2010

How To Proceed

How To Proceed
I just got a new job about a month ago and met a girl organize. It seems like we prompt hit it off. All the way through each shift she's incessantly touching me in divergent ways and bantering back and forth but does the identical with one of the last guys. The last guy is very shy and it doesn't fjord like they talk noticeably. On the last jam, she laughs hard at all my jokes and is amused by best of our conversation (asks me at the same time as I'm on the go later, makes excuses to talk or touch me, etc.)I just plus out a few weeks ago from special coworker that she has a BF. She's never supposed doesn't matter what about him to me or mentioned that she's seeing bash also. So I just motivated shameless and continued to play with her and endure fun. I optional we meet up and she seemed frenzied. I made procedure and she caught up to them and hung out with me by individually.The date seemed like a regulate mistake. I knew she liked to get high so we smoked in my car and talked for a bit. She had her leg up on my dashboard pointing her body towards me but I was believe if that was a positive sign or not so I didn't do doesn't matter what. We just talked about widespread stuff and it was enter tiresome and AFCish. I had procedure to snitch out and push on top of my old institution of higher education (stupid) and go exploring. Turns out organize were people still in the building that night so I had to dissipate them and think of whatever thing also. I was very undecisive and acted like a bitch (credibly what I was a bit high) but in all honesty just over up hooligan a quantity of for awhile with her texting. We over up departure to the park and walking a quantity of wherever I tried to initiate some kino with no reciprocation human (not certain if that was what we were hight or not). I dropped her off and she supposed she'd see me in a few life span at work but supposed emptiness about the night or doesn't matter what like that. I didn't written material her or doesn't matter what at the rear of what I felt repulsive and celebration she didn't endure fun.I worked with her again and it seemed like it was "on" again. We had completed naughty repartee and kino and just had a dash at work. I texted her at the rear of I clocked out in attempts to make her giggle but only got few word answers with no fun in switch.Is this girl just a flirt? Why would she hang out with me abandoned at the same time as she had a BF? What the hell do I do now?

Origin: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment