Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fear Of Flying And Diy Hair

Fear Of Flying And Diy Hair
Watched two recorded episodes of the new US TV series 'Lost' last night. I think its release date here in the UK has been unfortunate, having coincided with the very real plane crash in Greece. I found it hard to concentrate on the show, and kept asking Robert, "So what exactly happened on that Greek plane?" It looks like it had something to do with air pressure, and quite possibly a fault with the oxygen supply. 121 people dead - what a tragedy.

The TV series is gripping stuff. Well cast and big budget. If you haven't been watching, I'd start now - but if you're afraid of flying, I'd probably give it a miss as the graphic crash scene showed via flashbacks is pretty vivid and frightening.

Today I've decided to do my own hair colour. I know - it's risky, but I'm getting tired of forking out approximately 120 pounds every two months, 160 if I have a haircut. It's terrifically expensive, and I find it difficult to justify that kind of cost. So to all you girls (or guys) out there who are thinking of getting highlights, be warned - it costs a bomb to upkeep, especially if you want it done well. And trust me, having inch long roots showing is never cool; your hair appears dirty, and the overall look is simply cheap rather than chic.

After my last brunette experience, and corresponding need to wear a thick layer of makeup, I've decided to go for a colour that is lighter and warmer to suit my skin tone. It's called 'dark blonde', which is what my stylists have told me is my natural colour, though it just looks brown to me. Still, who am I to argue with someone who charges 160 quid? I'll let you know how I get on, and quite possibly put in a photo. If it looks really shyte, you may not hear from me for a day or two while I hide under a rock somewhere.

And finally, married to or dating a serial flirt? Prudie had this to say to a woman whose husband continually chats up women but says as long as he isn't sleeping with them, he aint doing nothing wrong.

Credit: loveknowsnoage.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment