Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sung Joon Opens Up About His Dating Scandal With Suzy

Sung Joon Opens Up About His Dating Scandal With Suzy
Choral Joon open he hasn't been able to contact and hang out with miss A's Suzy like he used to early their dating shame. Modish the press agreement for the hope tvN Mon-Tues drama 'I Misappropriate Romance 3', justifiable in Incite 9 in Nonhyeondong, Gangnam on January 8, Choral Joon cleared up the dating rumors concerning him and Suzy. Choral Joon explained, "It's something that happened in view of the fact that Suzy is well-known... I didn't think it was a big tender, but I woke up and my name was #1 on search engines. That is why it was important, and I realized that I need to be sly with my happenings... Subsequent the dating rumors, I felt adverse to Suzy, so I haven't been contacting her." 'I Misappropriate Romance 3' centers around a 33-year-old woman (Kim So Yeon) who doesn't care about in love and a younger man (Choral Joon) who still holds onto romantic ideals. The array will premiere on the 13th at 9:40 PM KST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment