Thursday, January 24, 2013

10 Funny Love And Marriage Quotes By Celebrities With Pics

10 Funny Love And Marriage Quotes By Celebrities With Pics

10 FUNNY LOVE QUOTES BY CELEBRITIES

"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."

- Rita Rudner


"Marriage is really tough because you have to deal with feelings and lawyers."

- Richard Pryor


"My wife was afraid of the dark... then she saw me naked and now she's afraid of the light." - - Rodney Dangerfield

"It is impossible to love and be wise."

- Francis Bacon


" My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. "

- Socrates.

" Love is the only kind of fire which is never covered by insurance. "

- Unknown


" I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me. "

- Henry Youngman


" I have found men who didn't know how to kiss. I've always found time to teach them. "

- Mae West


"Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe."

- Jackie Mason



Origin: lay-reports.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment