Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Foluke Daramola Denies Bleaching Her Skin To Please Her Husband

Foluke Daramola Denies Bleaching Her Skin To Please Her Husband
FOLUKE DARAMOLA HAS DENIED CLAIMS BY LIB READERS, Fabrication THE ROUNDS ONLINE THAT SHE Dirty HER Sheath TO Keep happy HER Husband, KAYODE SALAKO. FOLUKE SAYS THAT'S Rubbish, THAT SHE'S As normal Buoyant Green.

"I distrust it's only a woman who has complex that would opt for that. Nevertheless, my husband is not a vain person, he believes in what you secure upstairs. The attraction amid my husband and individually is not about the physical. Mostly, you can make yourself beautiful for your man, but I party line go to the span of wayward my vigor. Mostly like I perpetually tell a person who cares, I secure never been a dark-skinned person. It's natural for a hard lady that's moral and firm to use cream that can letter you up but my husband has never renowned me to be a overcast personality. She believed

SOURCE:LINDAIKEJI'S BLOG


0 comments:

Post a Comment