Friday, February 22, 2013

The Diary Of A Lagos Virgin 4

The Diary Of A Lagos Virgin 4
The HR administrator was a short-lived, well-mannered lady, with no tang of humour or sculpt either. Her sculpt entrance was a disorder, as a matter of fact Seyi had joked as soon as that the lady in her former life must have space for being a whisperer of attires for masquerades past the sociable of make-up and clothing bits and pieces she wore all in the name of sculpt. The only great thing about this woman was her stick out. In spite of her ill-fated tang of sculpt her stick out incessantly looked good, jerky, and lustrous. Only just by one look you can tell she departed hours brushing the stick out. I imagined her conference in vanguard of the mirror every morning before work coiffure and oiling her stick out for hours."Massive morning ma I greeted her as I walked in.She incisive to the seat in vanguard of her motioning for me to have space for a seat. I wondered what this meeting was about. I had been in my best character all meeting as a matter of fact I was hoping to win the offer of the meeting square past my performance this meeting. I assurance this wasn't about my coming late this morning. It was my first time resuming late and accomplishment whatsoever that can label a cast doubt on.I sat introduce quietly celebration her type on her processor. For a second, I view possibly she was typing my cast doubt on and desired me to get it on the blemish perhaps she desired to further it as "e dey hot" like Seyi would have space for made-up.She in the end looked up from her processor and apologized for making me wait before scheduled to say why she called me.Allegedly the company needed me to be in Accra today as introduce was the need for me to attendant an unintended meeting the arrival day by 7am. I view to myself what sociable of bad fortune was this? I had issues to attendant to and mainly was not in the mood for a cast at a time like this."Fur Temi, I am deplorable you have space for to range on a short-lived memorandum but this meeting came to us ad lib. The cast would be for 2days and you would be nomadic one by one but make fail-safe you see the branch administrator before running away. Delight try to be at the rail terminal early she made-up stretch compassionate me what looked like a imprinted copy of my sail avenue. I looked at the paper she had pure me, my sail was customary for 6pm.I headed for the branch manager's wing. I was hoping my meeting with him would be principal as this would give me time to stop by Lanre's wing seeing that I make not be able to see him tonight anymore.The meeting took eternally as the branch administrator chose to explain what was on every develop he was handing over to me as if I couldn't read them myself. The man went on and on about how intense this meeting was to the growth of our company and how he imaginary me to be in my best behaivour as if I had a bad behaviour before. He however didn't fail to show his lack of agreement with the fact that I was the one who was fated to attendant this meeting, finished to him I won't be the one on the trait to Ghana, as if I desired to be on the trait myself. The meeting took approximately 2 hours.Of late he stopped talking and wished me fortune, like he invariable expected it. I went wholesome to Seyi's wing to inform her of my cast. She wished me safe move and as well as asked me to yield her some materials from the Woodin store. I told her I would try.I called Lanre but he didn't pick my call. I knew he won't pick the call but introduce was no harm in trying. It was goodbye to wait me about 40 account to get to Lanre's wing. I view about visiting him, but on a second view I figured it make be a bad idea to wait our personal buying to his wing.I didn't want to send away ram this way. The dwell was bloodshed me, I called him again still no riposte. I push to his wing and parked in vanguard of the building but didn't get out of the car. I view to myself what if I went up and wasn't legal to see him, or what if he finished an instruction that I wasn't legal to see him extremely way he finished a troublesome instruction with his secretary not to ever lawlessness his ex-girlfriend into his wing. Because if he sooner than gave the extremely short-lived too for me or what if he screamed at me the extremely way he screamed at me the night I told him I was a virgin.I typed a written material that made-up "pet, petition call me, I am on my way to Accra for an permitted handing over but I would wander off the point my line in contention you want to call me, I love you petition pet call me, corollary me, just talk to me, I am deplorable I sent him the written material and furtively wished he would corollary.I push home, it was sooner than 4:00pm by the time I got home. I uncommunicative a few gear and finished a note for Bola to inform her of my cast. It was about 5:10pm so I got to the rail terminal. I proceeded to the experiment in point. I saw let your hair down comfortable on the line I wasn't fail-safe if it was the extremely person. I take on it was just new-found look like. I looked at my phone booth again to see if Lanre had replied me, but introduce was no riposte. I had just plump my seat on the sail and was trying to shoelace my seat twitch so I heard let your hair down call my name. I looked up and saw a comfortable come acrossShe was standing introduce in her good quality celebrity all wrapped in a bright coloured Ankara. She had incessantly been an activist for African prints"Oh my God Nkechi I screamed as I jumped out of my seat to give her a hug before looking back in unease to the faces of former people on the sail who by now anywhere wondering what all that racket was about.I assumed on to her stretch asking what seemed like a lot of questions. She was ecstatic on which one of my questions to register first.I pulled her into my seat and stimulated over to the unoccupied seat alongside her. I was mainly wild to see her. The cage time I saw her was at her marriage 3 lifetime ago time was which she stimulated to Ghana with her husband who as well as just got a bother to chief one of his company's branch wing in Ghana. Allegedly she had come in to Lagos for her brother's marriage and was on her way back home."Hmm deplorable, but I think you are on my seat" that was the speak of the young man who's seat I was occupying"Oh, I know I'm deplorable but can you wait my friend's seat if that's tolerable with you?" I asked"31 E Nkechi aboveHe desired to protest but I can tell he knew introduce was no need for that. He smiled and made-up "its tolerable""Thank you" I made-up"That man is nice look at the way he just gave in to us She made-up"I take on so" I made-up with no divert"My packed you look so good She made-upI smiled and replied with "na God ooo""How is Seyi now?" She asked"Oh that girl! she's fine ooo still the extremely girl she hasn't converted one bit."I asked her about her marriage. She beam about it with so a lot pleasure like let your hair down who just won the lottery. She stopped talking about herself and with a jesting lowness she asked "M"adam, so are we coming to eat your marriage rice?""My packed, looking at my present situation "e go tey small oo" I repliedShe asked what that was about I told her about Lanre, about what Bola made-up and in the end what Seyi made-up. She laughed and made-up "that Seyi girl still dey gadget" time was which she in the end looked at me and made-up"My packed so it comes to your body you are free to do with it as you petition. It's your alternative and it's not a matter that requires citizens consent or disrespect. It's not like you are goodbye to win a beaker for being a virgin or get stoned for not being one. I mean if we were to be judged for our sexual deeds people like Bimbo destitution have space for been crucified by now and shouldn't invariable be having a good marriage and vivacious a beautiful life apart from all her violence."She was right about Bimbo. The girl was the school's prostitute that meeting, at one point we view she was on a short-lived to win the Guinness world parade for asleep with additional men than everyone in the world. The girl slept with every and whatsoever, it made one omen if she was conducting an model or shipping out a project on the sexual performances of other males. Length of track Seyi who was approximately on the extremely level with her view the girl was cursed to be a nympho by some witches. Because annoyed us upper limit about this young lady was how not sorry she was about this act, she beam about it like it was a callous and as if she was accomplishment a favour to men who asked her to get some shuteye with them.It wasn't until our 3rd meeting she had come into the room one day saying "omo I don hit gold mine". "Allegedly she had met a ostensible Alhaji who had made-up he would wait care of her if she conventional to get some shuteye with only him henceforth and no former man. Even with she conventional to it but we all knew this was a committee that was goodbye to be approximately pass for our friend to manage. It was time was this the yeye girl had made-up "M"en! I have space for been contract killing my artistic ability all this time here freelance sex so I can have space for been earning properly payment for my skills".It was as well as she started charging for her "so called skills". We mainly didn't know a lot about her qualifications as she fair beam about her home or family and seeing the life she had chosen to live we mainly didn't think it was essential to ask about her qualifications.2 lifetime time was commencing the extremely girl had called us up saying she was getting married. We all view she was marrying her Alhaji and had invariable joked about the fact that she was goodbye to be his 20th wife. But she knocked for six us with her groom to be, a very fine young man who had just relocated back to Nigeria from the Accomplice States. He was so a lot in love with her and no-one can invariable fake why he loved a lady like Bimbo.They however had gotten married and no one invariable irked to ask her what happened to her Alhaji. The cage time I saw her was at her child's launch formal looking all smart. One would never have space for view that a lady who chose to live a wandering life that way can end up in such a entire marriage. Seyi had invariable joked about the vanity of being a good girl and sticking to one man and still risk meticulous up with a douchebag as a husband so we all can be like Bimbo and end up with a sweet strength for a husband. According to her it was a 50-50 situation and life time was all was about loot risks.Nkechi looked at me and made-up "I carefully have a high regard for the outstanding of any woman who decides to remain a virgin, it can be an extra special committee strangely in Lagos. I married my husband as a virgin as a matter of fact we moreover were virgins"."I laughed and made-up "are you serious? your marriage night must have space for been a dismayed night"She looked at me as if in agreement before saying "M"y packed you don't want to know the cage of it. My husband and I had no allusion on what moral to do that night. I had read so masses books on what to do that night but my packed so the real time came to put relations books to action I had no idea on what to do and Emeka wasn't invariable ration matters with his relentless asking of uncalled for questions like is this anywhere I am understood to put it? Are you relaxed like this? He kept asking me questions like I was expected to know the answers. At the end we had to stop trying before we break or leg up whatever thing."I was pleased out mainly piercing with cry booming down my cheeks as I listened to her story."M"y packed that night was not funny at all. At one point I went into the bathroom to cry and I think Emeka called his best friend to ask for help. I view it was expected to be a natural ability atleast that's what I was told participating in my marriage review in priestly, but you see at the end I have space for no regrets, yes it took us some trial and errors to get a hang of it but the beautiful thing is we communal the overall experience together, I ended nobody but comparatively I gained additional respect from my husband, in whiff its mainly your alternative and your body. But it's a beautiful thing to try out strangely so it is with the right person or the right man like in my contention she made-upI was still pleased at the overall story and by now was wiping cry off my come across. Atleast let your hair down had made me laugh today. I looked at my friend looking all adult, the extremely young and shy lady I had met in educational, a lady Seyi described as prude, everyone was a wet blanket to her anyway. Even with she met Emeka in small educate but only started dating him time was our first meeting. She was his first girlfriend and he was her first boyfriend. Seyi view their relationship was uninteresting and brood but we all knew she wished for what they had. I imagined all the jabber Seyi would have space for made-up afterwards if I told her this story.Our trait in the end landed at the Kotoka international rail terminal. Nkechi asked how I was goodbye to get to my cottage and if I needed a continue. I told her my client was goodbye to come get me. We customary indulgence for the arrival day at her home, whatever thing I was mainly looking jam.The young man who's seat I took on the trait walked up to Nkechi and I and with a smile he made-up "anywhere are you ladies legend to? I can drop you off""By the book you don't have space for to our cars would be about openly" Nkechi replied"Efficiently in that contention how about I wait you two ladies out for mealtime tomorrow" he made-upShe looked at me and I can tell she was about to sacrilege him out the extremely way she had cursed out our class top in meeting 3 stretch he was trying to toast her worldly wise to a great degree well that she had a boyfriend. I rapid stepped in and told him it won't be needed.He joked about us reciprocating his kindness for leasing us have space for his seat as if he salaried for our chairs. By now I can see Nkechi booming her eyes she had hissed approximately 3 times sooner than. I smiled at him and thanked him as soon as again for switching chairs with us and wished him a entire twilight before walking sideways.He tried to say whatever thing but Nkechi and I were sooner than walking sideways so fast"Y"ou get time oo" that was nkechi"I didn't want to be mean now" I made-up"Yeye man untop say hin give us seat he wan toast us moreover now abi she made-upI saw a placard that had my name on it just like my branch administrator had made-up it would be. I hugged Nkechi and gave her my Nigerian number for instance I was nomadic the number. She promised to call me final. I followed the man who had my name on the placard. He took my bag and walked without delay in vanguard of me he didn't say a lot former than to collect me and ask how my sail was. I view he was too icy for let your hair down who was expected to be a band. He opened the back seat talk for me to get in before scheduled to the boot to drop my bag.I can tell let your hair down was in vanguard side of the passenger's seat other than I couldn't mainly see the come across. I figured he had to be our seize.I blocked the talk of the car and greeted the man in the vanguard seat.He turned and with a smile he answeredOh my GOD this had got to be a not be serious what was he accomplishment about. He looked at me worldly wise the effect of what his manifestation had caused. The driver got into the car and started the car uninformed of what just happened. I was about to have space for the longest 2days of my life.Written by DJ FleauFit

0 comments:

Post a Comment