Thursday, September 12, 2013

Confidence Interval

Confidence Interval

COMMUNICATE WITH CONFIDENCE

"Confidence is the foundation that allows success to flourish." -John Mignano -

If you've confidence in your life, women will respond very positively to you, which gives you more confidence in your love life.

My point is confidence applies to everything in life...

Hello Friend,

How are you doing...

Thanks for reading today's hot article.

What if you started thinking and believing that every women is attracted to you?

Sounds crazy...

Please feel free to share this "insider info" with others.

Would it work?

The only reason I'm sharing this is because I value you and your success as part of my inner circle of subscribers.

So you know it works like gangbusters, (he he he) but if you're skeptical.

Read the fine print at the bottom of this page and unsubscribe :-)

Here's a true story, (short, but mmmm so sweet)...

One day I was at the local mall looking for a new pair of pants, I like the ones that wrap a little bit tight arounf my thighs...because I've noticed there's always a lot of female interest.

I started to look at every woman who went by, in fact there's plenty of hot beautiful babes walking around...

But, there was one who grabbed my eye balls and tongue's attention, so I decided to do something I've not done for quite a while.

LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION:


"What is the NUMBER ONE secret to pick-up/dating success?"

People are throwing out all kinds of responses.

But I'll bet it's not what you think of first...

The answer, is CONFIDENCE!

Yep, so I'm thinking I was God's gift to Women!

Now I'm not one for bragging but I think like this all the time.

Do you wanna know why?

Acting confident and picky (in a smart way) about women is a self-fulfilling thought!

Everything about this way of communication spells....confidence.

Your body language and posture to the way you walk is different, you approach and talk differently.

Yeah, just about everything is different in some way or another and it doesn't feel phony!

So I maintained eye contact with these women with my naughty stare and smile of confidence that said: "I can give you the most pleasurable time of your life" baby!

Needless to say this is a real charmer and attraction creating technique and it made all the other gals look....I used a real world example to illustrate my point.

What do you think happened next?

If you don't have a high level of confidence in your ability to succeed with women, then you must beg, borrow, or steal if you've any chance of meeting your dream girl.

What I suggest is focuse on things like improving your confidence, step-by-step!

Thanks for reading, I appreciate you.

Good night, I've got a date with a cutie and some intimate love making :-)

COMMUNICATE WITH CONFIDENCE


0 comments:

Post a Comment