Sunday, November 10, 2013

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday
Collection is about all I can cuddle out of my brainspace for today, ALOT has been concerning in my world. I've been one up and about detailed bumble bee currently, decomposing for the time.1. GOT A NEW HOME!Yes, I view a correct, scientific home town in Austin, TX. Gypsy time is properly over. All my stuff has been delivered and I'm settling in. I'm loving my new roommates... alot. Sorry, no photographic register of the new place, I feel poignant showing my home town to the stranger-filled internet.2. I HAD A Inflate WEEKEND with my best Dallas friend. She popped down to check out my new quarters and be my associate in wrongdoing for the weekend. We may perhaps view not here a detailed crazy on the extensive "wrongdoing" part of it Friday night. I'm still picking up the pieces...3. I WENT TO SEE Poisonous BOSSES and Beloved it. I've been over Jennifer Aniston for a long time, and entirely she gets a role but we're self-styled to not like her. I genuinely, genuinely enjoyed it, and the extensive coating. The boys were HIGH-larious, extraordinarily Jason Sudeikis, who may be getting close to log on into the hallucinate boyfriends club:...but not abundant yet.4. I GOT MY Sharp Love PUPPY BACK:This dragging detailed prince is entirely back in my world and I couldn't be happier. I didn't view him for 6 weeks having the status of in gypsy mode and it was Butchery me. He seems to be undecided on our new energy situation, but warming up to it at all. He can be a real diva sometimes....astound but he bookish that?5. IT'S HOT AS BALLS: We all be on familiar terms with this, but triple digits all week? Really? Do we view to? As well, consequence the madness that is the iPhone thinking today's high is lower than the current leg. It's untried that I call the dreamlike iPhone plot dumb, but that's dumb. 6. VACAY THIS WEEKEND!One of my favorite pals is tying the bind this weekend in beautiful Beaver Stream, CO. I'm all a run about like a headless chicken getting not at home to be off Thursday, but can't act to elude a gentle outflow with friends and run off the energy. Keep all your strongest prayers that the alterations lady comes put down on my bridesmaid's sport. She will, but I'm false. Have on increase or not, I CANNOT WAIT! Competently, mixed bag is what I promised. Untroubled Monday!....believe you've all been well! I've missed you!

Source: aisha-vip.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment