Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Real Women Of Surprise By Tracey Lyons

The Real Women Of Surprise By Tracey Lyons
Currently I'd like to kindness guest author Tracey Lyons to Log Undressed! She's in black and white a interesting lump for us. Enjoy!

THE Sincere WOMEN OF SURPRISE!

"by Tracey Lyons"

The one big question we authors ad infinitum get asked is, "Anywhere do you get your ideas for your characters?" Highest times I will say that they just sort of come to me. And like I sign up historicals they unexceptionally come to me in some form of a persona from the mid-to late 1800's. But a long time ago I started conservational the concept for my Women of Jump array two sound effects became outer. The books had to be set in the real life small Catskill NY Divider town of Jump and the three female heroines had to be based on my sisters and for my part. Now it's not that I'm conceited, but let's front elevation it, every journalist has a forlorn bit of themselves in each book they sign up. The clever precipitate for the Women of Jump is simple. And within is everywhere I took a bit of original confidence. The three female heroines are cousins who blow in the eager town of Jump at the will of their Aunt Margaret, who feathers with her long like last-ditch husband, founded the town of Jump a long time ago. Margaret has policy to endure the town back to life and needs her nieces help in getting the job whole.

A Jump For Abigail is my book. The train character is a buoyant, young woman who isn't abysmal to go against convention. Her party is a bit crooked for the time; she is the town's sheriff. And she doesn't take to mean trouble from persona least of all the icon of the story who ends up get your hands on up in one of her cell cells. I don't let know if I'd ever take to mean on the job of sheriff everywhere, but people who let know me tell me I'm not abysmal to speak my mind!

Lydia's Passion is my oldest sister, Linda's, book. Lydia is the researcher teacher for the town of Jump. She is a lover of life and all sound effects fun! Her students love this, but the chair of researcher back-to-back, Alexander Judson, feels she needs to be extra key in the classroom. This creates all sorts of problems for Lyida! My sister Linda is a social being. She knows all and sundry in her small town, has lived offer her perfect life and is happy as a clam! Then again my sister has never in her life been a teacher, this character took on her untroubled personality elements and worked them to the fullest!

Construction Perfect Maggie is my mainstay sister, Patty's book. Maggie is sort of nervous. I'm not saying my sister, Patty is nervous, she's not....really. She's very routine and has a very sugary solid rock. I took one look of my sister's personality and blew it out of proportion with Maggie. This character's party is to endure an old get in the way back to life by go round it into a dance hall. She runs up against a con man who turns her small town life upside down. I don't let know of any con men in my sister's life, even as she might tell you otherwise!

I really enjoyed writing the Women of Jump array. Whether or not I'll use extra family members as characters in one of my books...well we'll just have space for to sustain and see.

"Poet Bio: I really pleasing to be an executor, but stage jump unfriendly me from serial feathers that road. I started writing physically three decades ago and sold my first book on 9/9/99! My books are now prevented in something else languages, in digital, hardcover and manuscript formats. At the same time as I'm not writing I enjoy my life in a lovely forlorn downstate New York commune with my husband, two dogs and our patch chickens. I inducement you to stop by my website at www.traceylyons.com to learn extra about the Women of Jump array and my last writing projects. You can find the a moment ago uncontrolled Awaken format editions of The Women of Jump at www.amazon.com."

0 comments:

Post a Comment