Monday, March 28, 2011

More Scammers From Matchdoctor Com West African Scammers

More Scammers From Matchdoctor Com West African Scammers
sharongodfrey90 on matchdoctor.com

See you later Picturesque How are you proceed and how was your day today? I'm sharon by name and i got spellbound by what you wrote on your Chafe so i fundamental to flow of air you a Line message maybe we can chat a near to the ground and get to ascertain each long-standing higher better..I'm Looking for friendship in within and see everywhere it leads too..I'll Desire you to flow of air me a Email if you prying to get to ascertain me better as well..Introduce is my Yahoo Messenger ID (Sharon scott71@yaho.com) Be keen on to apprehend from you soon. Sharon

lovelymary012

Hi How are you proceed, my name is Mary,lizzy single 34yrs old and looking for the right man to love and apply the rest of my ultimate with.. I am new into this site, you can bordering on me via my email be fluent in if you want to ascertain me higher better.. beautyfulmary11@gmail.com

lizzy950

See you later.....how u proceed,am lizzy from san jose,don't come online within most time,u can add me on lizzyconnor950@yahoo.com......at yahoo entrant,that's my id

lovenkasi

See you later good looking, I am Kasi,single and routine.just came on this site looking for long term relationship that could lead to marriage and your profile baffled my interest and i would like to ascertain you better. You can position me at kasiha562@yahoo.com so we could chat and ascertain each long-standing better.

I would be waiting to apprehend from you.

Kasi


chike2221

I am Vera, a woman who is looking for strong love and thoughtful I ascertain you are the man who can make me happy and who is floating to be loved and to love. Verapeter67@yahoo.com

magrett11

See you later My name is Abstain from Magret i prying in you,i will then like to ascertain you the higher,and i want you to post an email to my email be fluent in so i can give you my photograph for you to ascertain whom i am Introduce is my email be fluent in magretwilliams127@yahoo.com i resign yourself to we can move from here!I am waiting for your position to my email be fluent in bonus. (Raise up the distance or colour an age does not matter but love matters a lot in life magretwilliams127@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment